What Women Expect From Men
It may be cliche but allow me to say it, men are from Mars and women are from Venus. And just the same, we are all different people with different views and opinions, thus we have different expectations.
But what do women expect from men and what are the things that they usually want in a relationship?
1. Time women want to feel important and once they are committed in a relationship, they don't stop planning their lives ahead with complete names for children or an ideal house. A guy should commit to spend time with their girl more than they do with their friends and vices. Just the same, the guy should give enough freedom for his girl to do things on her own or with her girl friends and family.
2. Honesty and openness a woman is either afraid of being lied at or overly confident that she would often doubt her man. A man should make it a point to share things with his partner, to return her messages when she asks things, to answer her questions even if it's the "did I gain weight" question or the "is she prettier than me" question. Allow her to know what you are thinking. Women feel confident and proud of their men if they admit what's wrong and whatever it is that bothers them.
3. Feeling of security a man does not need to build-up his muscles to make his girl feel safe. Security could mean being financially secure, emotionally secure, or a worry-free relationship. Be a grown-up and stand-up for her. Let her know that you can make decisions and stand by it. Most women like it when their guys lead the way and have ways to protect her. In married couples, the man always makes sure that the wife has something to put up in the table for a complete meal. Be there for her in the toughest and most difficult times even when she's the problem, try to bear with it.
4. Tender loving care all girls always love being taken-cared and being treated special. Guys should check on their girls from time to time even if there is now reason. Visit her even when she's not sick and spend time doing things for her like cooking her favorite dish and fixing her things. Girls who grew-up without their fathers usually look for guys who are older than them. This is because they long for a father-figure, thus, they demand more care and attention.
5. Do unexpected things for her girls expect too much from guys sometimes that they get disappointed plenty of times too. Doing things unexpectedly would light up her mood and make her feel loved. Kiss her for no reason or bring her to an expensive restaurant once in a while. Long-time couples sometimes feel too comfortable and ordinary, bringing the girl to a date and reliving the days of courtship is a sweet way to make her know that shes still that special. Write a letter for her even if it's not your style just ones.
Women are truly different from men but when it comes down to it all, we all just want to be loved. Sometimes it's the smallest things and gestures that could bring great differences.
What Women Expect From Men - by Wendi Garcia.